Personal data protection of our users is fundamental to us. In this page, it is possible to find all information which lets the user understand the reason why we gather data and how we use them respecting the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
For any question, it is possible to contact the owner and we will let you have some feedback as soon as possible.
Via Onorato Vigliani n. 143/B – 10127 Torino (TO)
[email protected] – [email protected]
+39 011/6192112 – +39 019/4509255
Here below, we will refer to Anteo Srl also as Owner or Anteo.
2. Legal basis of data processing
Personal data indicated in this page are processed by the Owner by managing the Website, on the basis of a legitimate interest of the owner.
Direct marketing activities made with those data released intentionally will be only done if we obtain your consent.
3. About collecting and processing data through the website
Surfing on the website does not mean data are automatically collected. When users visit websites only some data could be collected automatically. Here some of them:
- IP Address
- URI Address – Uniform Resource Identifier – of the requested resources
- Time and method used to process server’s requests
- Numeric code about server’s feedback (success, error, ecc)
In order to be always active on social networks, www.rivieravarazze.it allows to connect to:
Users could decide to contact the owner of the website by filling the form which should contain the following information:
- E-mail address
Some of these data are compulsory in order to answer to the request (compulsory data are indicated with*).
Users can also contact the owner of the website through other channels as indicated in chart n.1 of this document. This way users could spontaneously provide with data as it follows:
- e-mail address (once the request has been sent)
- Telephone number (if it is used as a contact reference)
4. Purpose of the processing
Anteo S.r.l. processes personal data which users have provided with through the website only for purposes as follows:
feedback to questions through available channels;
advertising – only with prior agreement;
Data will only be used for the above purposes. They won’t be given in or sold to other companies. If personal data are used in other ways, the owner will provide specific notice at the time of collection and will obtain consent where necessary. Users should also visit www.rivieravarazze.it to check and be updated about the activities.
5. Retention of personal data
The owner will retain users’ personal data for as long as required by law, unless otherwise to fulfill the purposes described in this policy. Once the period has expired, users’ data will be cancelled (if the law allows to cancel them).
6. Security and transferring of personal data
Transferring, conserving and processing users’ data which are gathered through the service and the website are secured by technical measures.
Users’ data are gathered, archived and conserved in a safe server operating from EU. Connection from and to the host takes place on the basis of https protocols in order to protect those data sent by users through the website.
7. Transferring data to third parties
The Owner doesn’t transfer automatically personal data of users to third parties. However, the owner can transfer some data to data processor as for example IT consultants, developers and marketing consultants.
Personal data can be transferred to Authorities only if required by the law.
8. Transferring data abroad
Processed data will not be transferred to Extra-EU countries. If some softwares or procedures require it in the future the owner should make sure the transfer is only to those countries which can guarantee an adequate level of data protection which should also be demonstrated by standard contract terms or BCR (Binding Corporate Rules).
9. Rights of the users
Users should exercise the rights according to law. Here below some of their rights:
1. Right to access and obtain a copy of personal data: users have the right to know if the owner has data about them, how the owner have obtained them, the purpose, the recipient (and if they are European or not), if decision making processes exist and how long data are kept
2. Right to rectify and delete data : users can ask to modify or delete personal data
3. Right to ask for a limitation of the processing on data: users can ask to limit the access to their data, and so they cannot be used any longer
4. Right to withdraw the processing of data: users can withdraw the use of their data
5. Right to data portability: users can obtain and re-use their personal data for their own purposes across different services. This allows them to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability.
6. Right to object: users can raise objections by asking to the owner or to the Authorities
7. Right to oppose: users can oppose to data processing if their interests are predominant.
In order to exercise the above rights, it is possible to contact the Owner as indicated in chart no.1 8. Cookie
Get the opportunity
to arrive First
Scopri le condizioni estremamente vantaggiose
riservate alle prime prenotazioni.
Any first deposit will have counter-guarantees by Banca UBI.